CALL NOW: 0413 164 375
A Guide to Window Cleaning Prices in Sydney
Sydney Window Cleaning provides free quotes for Pressure Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning and of course Window Cleaning for both Commercial, Residential and Strata customers. For pricing please call us. Oftentimes we are able to give you a ball park figure or a price range over the phone. If you provide an address, sometimes we are able to look it up using Google Maps Street View which helps us give you an even better estimate before we head out to you property.
Can I just do Window Cleaning myself?
This is a question many individuals ask. The answer….It depends on your specific circumstances.
After seeing a professional window cleaner blitzing through a shop frontʼs window, a passerby may think, “surely it is not that hard?ʼʼ? Donʼt take it for granted the risks that are involved in doing this task. It is very easy to scratch and permanently damage a window. Replacing that window can be an expensive cost,and very expensive when you compare it to the cost of getting your windows cleaned by a professional.
All commercial windows should be cleaned by professionals, as they need to give a professional look. Also if your house has large panes, then recognize that these can be very expensive to replace.
Unless you only have two or three small panes in your house that you want cleaned, you should leave it to the professional. Still, for basic windows that are easily accessible please see our free guide on how to clean windows.
How much will it cost?
There are many factors to take into account when pricing a window cleaning job. These include:
- Number of individual panes of glass
- Level and type of dirtiness of the glass
- Height, the higher the window the more risk involved and skill required
- Type of glass eg. difficult to clean types such as Viridian Comfort Plus Glass
- Inclusion of flyscreens, tracks, sills, frames or other surfaces
- Timeframe, such as night work, weekend work or emergency call outs
- Time elapsed since last window clean
- Frequency of cleans, the more frequent the less the cost
- Use of height access systems
- other factors related to difficulty of the job
Information on Window Cleaning Prices – How To Get An Accurate Quote
Due to the abundance of window cleaning services in Sydney it is important that you find the most appropriate service provider for you. When it comes to window cleaning prices, there is a lot of variation. Of course you want the cheapest prices and may wish to shop around. However, this can take some time, so before calling it is good to know what to ask so that you can find the best and cheapest solution. Most services offer free quotes. Take note though, many companies will charge extra for things that you may not have considered. Additionally some companies offer discounts when services are combined.
Use the following list to ensure that you know exactly what you need, so that you can get the most accurate quote and therefore, save money.
Some things to consider before calling for pricing information
- How many individual panes of glass?
- Size of each pane?
- Do you want both sides cleaned? Or just the inside or outside?
- How dirty are your windows? Filthy, moderate, fingerprints, offensive?
- Do you want a one off clean? Or a regular scheduled cleaning service? How often? Once a week, month, year?
- When are the windows available to be cleaned?
- Does it have to be after hours?
- How high are the windows?
- Are they ground level or higher?
- Do you have fly-screens, safety screens, grills, curtains, blinds- anything that may interfere with the cleaning process?
- Are the windows in direct sunlight?
- Do you need any other cleaning services? Many companies offer other services such as gutter cleaning, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and pressure cleaning.
- Do you want fly screens cleaned as well? (Highly recommended, as dirt from the fly screens often is transferred to the windows).
- Do you want environmentally friendly cleaning solutions used?
- Do you have a time frame when you need them done?
- Do they need to be done today?
- Do you need a post construction clean?
- Do you have safety signing available or does the window cleaning company need to bring them? Eg. caution wet floors.
- Do objects need to moved to access the windows? Will you do this, or do you want them to do this?
- What payment methods are available?
- Is the work guaranteed?
At Sydney Window Cleaning, we are very experienced in quoting jobs and our prices are nearly always at or below market value whilst retaining a very high standard. We factor in all of the above variables to provide you with an accurate quotation. For residential window cleaning, we find that most 2 bedroom Apartments are around $150 for all glass to be fully cleaned inside AND outside. Houses have more variation in price but usually start at $180 for ground level homes in and out with most falling around the $200-$250 range. Large Homes that are two storey or with high access glass $250+. For commercial window cleaning, high-rise window cleaning, Builders Cleans, Strata Window Cleaning, we would normally arrange for a quotation onsite.
Indicative Gutter Cleaning Prices and Pressure Cleaning Prices can also be given over the phone.
If you have anymore questions related to window cleaning prices please call Sydney Window Cleaning on 0413164375.